The French Riviera is a destination that has always been on the bucket list of many people. It’s not just about the food, culture, and wine but it’s also about the beach. When you think of a beach vacation, you probably think about all the fun activities you can do with your friends. This summer, make your friends’ dreams come true by hosting a French Beach Party! Be sure to visit the France Beaches to not miss the fun and parties this summer.
You’ll have more fun with your friends at a French beach this summer because there are so many ways to make it memorable. You can organize an event weekend where all of your friends come over to go to a local winery or brewery in France and spend some quality time together while drinking wine or beer from the country’s best producers. The best part is that everyone will be speaking in their native language
There are many beaches in France that you can enjoy during your stay. But some of them are more popular than others and these beaches have a lot to offer.
You can read this post to know the Best Places To Visit In France.
Here are some of the most popular french beaches.
- The Big Beach in Biarritz.
- Pampelonne beach near Saint-Tropez.
- Prado Beaches in Marseille.
- Palombaggia Beach in Porto Vecchio.
- La Baule Beach in La Baule-Escoublac.
- Petit Sperone Beach.
- L’Espiguette Beach in Montpellier.
- Saint-Guirec Beach in Ploumanac’h.
12 Ways that you’ll Have More Fun with Your Friends at a French Beach
There are a lot of things that you can do when you are at the beach. The most important thing is to relax and have fun. There are a lot of activities that you can enjoy, such as surfing, playing volleyball, swimming, and sandcastle building.
Another great way to spend your time at a beach is by going on a hike or bike ride around town. You can also do some fishing or rock climbing if you are interested in these activities.
Whether you’re a tourist or have been living in France for some time, you’ll enjoy your time on the beach this summer. Here are 10 ways to have more fun with your friends at a French beach.
- Make friends with locals
- Share food
- Try new activities like stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, and windsurfing
- Have a picnic in the sand and make sand castles
- Catch a wave at the surfers beach next door to the one you’re at
- Play soccer or frisbee on the sand
- Take an evening stroll on the beach
- Watch sunsets from atop Mont Saint-Michel (France’s most well-known landmark)
- Explore coastal towns like Honfleur
- Go on a day trip to Monaco or Cannes
- Take an afternoon stroll on the Promenade des Anglais in Antibes
- Go on an evening walk along the Cote d’Azur from Eze-sur-Mer to Menton