Borabora is a small tropical island in the Indian Ocean. It’s a popular tourist destination for many people around the world, but not as well known as other islands like Bali or Mauritius. The island has been inhabited since ancient times and it is known for its traditional culture. The people of Borabora are friendly and welcoming to tourists. You can be sure that a unique holiday awaits you during your Bora bora vacation.
Borabora is a small tropical island in the Indian Ocean, located about 1,500 kilometers south of India. The locals speak Creole and English and the currency is called the Dollar. The island has been developing rapidly over recent years with new hotels and resorts being built all over Borabora.
The weather on Borabora is warm year-round with temperatures ranging from 24°C to 30°C (75°F to 86°F). This makes it an ideal holiday destination for those who don’t want to worry about packing extra clothes or planning around extreme weather
Best Time of Year for a Trip to Borabora?
You won’t want to miss out on Borabora’s unique sights and hot climate. The best time to visit Borabora is from December to March. This is when you can swim in the ocean without getting cold. This also means that the rainy season has passed, so there are less mosquitoes that come out at night!
Tips for Planning Your Dream Vacation in BORA-BORA!
Planning your dream vacation is a lot of work. It’s really important to plan for the cost and make sure that you can afford it.
Are you thinking about going to Bora Bora? You’re in luck, because we’ve compiled some of the best tips for planning your dream vacation in this paradise island!
- Get an idea of how much it will cost.
- Create a list of what you want to do while on vacation, such as scuba diving or jungle trekking
- Make sure you have enough time set aside
- Make sure you have your travel documents in order and be aware that some countries require visas
- Plan accordingly: know where the airport is located, what transportation will be available, etc
Top 10 Things To Do In Bora Boroa Vacation
Bora Boroa is a picturesque island in Tahiti. It is a perfect destination for those who want to explore the underwater world and enjoy some sun. There are so many things you can do there, and there is no way to get bored! I am going to tell you about my 10 favorite activities, in order that I rank them.
- Visit the Museum of Tahiti and Her Islands
- Swim with the Dolphins
- Watch a Show at the Theatre Royal de Tiare
- Explore the Papeete Market
- Learn about Local History at the Museum of Tahitian Ethnology
- Get up Close to some of Tahiti’s Most Beautiful Creatures at Tehau Reserve
- Eat a Meal at One of Bora Boroa’s Famous Restaurants and Bars
- Shop in one of Bora Boroa’s many Boutiques and Stores
- Take a Boat Tour around Papeete Harbour and Enjoy the View from Above
- Spend Time with Local Artists in their Studios